Tuna Melts {open face}

The last couple of Sundays I haven't been making dinner because of all the extra homework I've had. But since I didn't have anything extra to do I decided to use the sourdough I just made for these awesome tuna melts!


Tuna Melts {open face}

2 5 oz cans tuna {packed in water}
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 tablespoon dill weed {dried}

  • In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well.


Condiments:

bread
tuna salad {recipe above}
cheddar, sliced
tomato, sliced
red onion, sliced
alfalfa sprouts

  • Place 1-2 slices of cheddar on top of the bread.
  • Place in a broiler and melt the cheese. 
  • Top with the tuna salad, onion, sprouts and tomato.


Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts