Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes


I love making these potatoes, they are easy and delicious. I have a ton of fresh rosemary outside right now so I figured I'd at least use it! The addition of the blackened redfish seasoning provides flavor and a little spice as well. I like to serve this for any meal, and it would also be great if you wanted to make a roasted potato salad.
 



Rosemary Roasted Potatoes

8-10 medium potatoes, large dice
1/2 cup olive oil
4-5 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tablespoon rosemary {fresh}
1 1/4 teaspoon blackened red fish seasoning
3/4 teaspoon salt





  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  • In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.. Let the potatoes marinade in the mixture until ready to bake.
  • Line a baking pan with foil and top it with the potatoes.
  • Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until down.
 


Ashley