Chunky Chicken Salad

The time changed and because we gain an hour, it's going to be getting a lot darker soon. I can't say I love this fact since I take all of my photos {or try to} in natural light. Hopefully everything will work out in the months to come!

Yum, snacks!

Publix, a grocery store that I used to shop at with my mom had a lot of great pre-prepared salads and such. Typically, I would never buy this kind of stuff at any other store because I don't trust the quality. Since I've moved, I've been missing it and when Tim said he wanted some kind of chicken salad for lunch this week I was lucky to find a recipe. This is as close as it's going to get in terms of flavor and I'm happy with that. I'm sure he'll enjoy it too!

 
Chunky Chicken Salad
Recipe from Publix

2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
1 tablespoon parsley {dried}
3/4 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoons basil {dried}
1/2 teaspoons dill weed {dried}
1/8 teaspoons white pepper
1/8 teaspoons lemon juice
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup carrots, steamed and chopped
1/4 cup onions, chopped


  • In a large bowl combine everything and mix thoroughly.
  • Cover and chill overnight for several hours before serving.



Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts