Tuna Subs


It's really odd being done with my 2nd semester of culinary classes, but also refreshing! I'm so happy to have a break even though I'm starting summer school in a little less than 2 weeks. If I didn't have extra work to keep me busy, I might go out of my mind!

Anyway, onto something more delicious! Tuna subs... I love them. Really the only place I've ever had one though is from Subway. I always load it up with vegetables so it tastes super fresh, it's delightful.




Tuna Subs

sub rolls
mayonnaise
tomatoes, sliced
lettuce, shredded
green peppers, thinly sliced
onion, thinly sliced
olives, sliced
pepperoncinis





  • Spread mayonnaise lightly on both sides of the sub roll.
  • Put a few scoops of the tuna salad on the bottom, add some lettuce, tomato, green pepper and onion slices, olives and pepperoncinis.



It's too simple not to make at home!


Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts