Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Oh what a wonderful day, I can't say that it's my favorite but I do love it! I love the aspects of giving and the joy that I feel when I get that "I love it" reaction, it's very gratifying to know that I've given something to someone that they will love.


I'm such a lucky girl, I received some great gifts from Tim and his family! I got a french rolling pin, 3 attachments for my Kitchen Aid {shredder and slicer, grinder and fruit and vegetable strainer}, and some assorted holiday soaps and candles from Bath and Body Works. Tim got me an awesome green Marmot rain jacket for hiking, and I also received an extremely comfy black zip-up jacket. Pine nuts were also in my "stocking"... those things are so damn expensive, so I'm happy about that.


For breakfast, I made a danish braid filled with apricot-rum pastry cream and topped it with sugar and almonds. It was delicious!


I also made triple-chocolate biscotti with hazelnuts... yum!


Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts