Spaghetti Sauce {with chuck roast}

Yay, I'm back!

I've been super busy this last week with catching up on school assignments... nothing I love more! Lol. Anyway, a couple of months ago, I made a more traditional spaghetti sauce, but this is the one I usually make. We love the flavor that the chuck roast adds. It's also super easy because you can just let it cook while you're keeping yourself busy with your everyday activities!

Spaghetti Sauce {with chuck roast}

1 lb chuck roast
6 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
salt and pepper, for seasoning the meat
6 cups stewed tomatoes
1 can tomato paste
2 1/2 tablespoons basil
sugar, to taste

  • Season the roast and put into a crock-pot. Cover the top with the garlic and cook until the meat falls apart easily. Pick off any fat that remains.
  • Add in the remaining ingredients {except sugar} and stir until combined.
  • Cook until the sauce has thickened, add in the sugar, if needed.


Since this week is a bit topsy turvy for me, I also made one of Timmy's favorite meals, pork tenderloin chops with mushroom sauce! He came home and seemed so excited about it... most likely because I was posting pictures of it on his Facebook. Hehe.


Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts