Sunday at Lagoon

We decided that we were going to set aside a day to go to Lagoon. This place is pretty awesome for those Sundays that you have nothing better to do. When we got there we figured we'd just get a seasons pass so that we could go back next week when Nick {Timmy & Chris's younger brother} comes into town. We rode tons of rides and had an all around great time! Our food choices were limited but we went with the BBQ place... it's nothing compared to something I would make, but when you're just starving, it's great. We also were craving ice cream while at the park and decided to stop at a Cold Stone Creamery on the way home. It was so good!

I completely forgot to reload my SD card back into my camera so I couldn't get any pictures. Maybe next week!

Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts