Yum Yum Sauce

This sauce has definitely earned its name. I was surprised when I first tasted it, it reminded me of my favorite japanese steakhouse's white sauce. They usually say it's best with seafood, but I love it on everything. I ended up making hibachi vegetables {carrots, broccoli, zucchini, onion and mushrooms}, steak and fried rice.




Yum Yum Sauce
Recipe from Gluesticks

1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon garlic {powder}
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
cayenne pepper {just a little}





  • Whisk all ingredients together until the sauce is creamy. Do not add all the water at once. Add a little at a time until you get the consistency you want. 
  • Refrigerate overnight to let the flavors meld.


Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts