Tomatillo-Cilantro Ranch

I'm now in the process of starting to plan my wedding. Thankfully it's still a year away, but all of my attention has been diverted towards its progress when I'm not at work. Hopefully once I figure out a venue I will be blogging more! Anyway, onto the food.

This creamy ranch with added flavor is a Cafe Rio replica. When I first moved to Utah I was told about how I needed to try Cafe Rio. Most of the people I know swear by it, I just really enjoy their dressing. Anytime I've gone into eat, I order it on the side for my burrito or tacos.


Tomatillo-Cilantro Ranch

1 packet buttermilk ranch mix
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup buttermilk
2 tomatillos, diced {husk removed}
1/2 bunch of cilantro {fresh}
1 clove garlic, rough chopped
juice of 1 lime
1 jalapeno, seed if preferred


  • To a blender, add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.



Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts