Belgian Waffles

Well, Sundance has officially closed for 10 days due to the transition between Winter and Summer! Because of this closure, I decided to fly to Florida to visit my family. I've definitely been slacking on my posts because of school though and since I'm graduating in the next couple of weeks I hope that will not be the case anymore. I've never actually made posts in a different location, but I'm currently at my mothers house and decided to make waffles. At work we've been making waffles a ton and it just seemed like the right thing to do.



Belgian Waffles
Recipe from CDKitchen

2 eggs, separated
2 cups milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil



  • Preheat waffle maker. Put all ingredients except egg whites in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth. 
  • In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks. By hand, gently fold in beaten egg whites. 
  • Pour 1/2 cup batter over the grids; cook until steam no longer escapes, about 3-5 minutes.




Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts