Bagels with Lox

What a great reason to wake up in the morning... Lox! When growing up my step-dad, Mike, introduced us to a ton of great eats. He's Jewish so we got to eat a lot of different things we had never had before, this was one of them and definitely my favorite. I remember getting up in the morning and walking into the kitchen and there would be a spread of yummy bagels with lox and garnishments. I'm thankful to have had that in my life so early. 


Bagels with Lox

bagels, toasted {any variety}
cream cheese, softened
tomato, sliced
red onion, thinly sliced
smoked salmon or gravlax
capers

  • Spread each side of the toasted bagel with cream cheese. Add 1-2 slices of tomato, red onion, smoked salmon and capers.



Enjoy!


Ashley

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts