Salmon Salad BLAT Melt

This little concoction is to die for, it's kind of a mash-up of my salmon salad sandwich {replacing the feta with cheddar} and a BLAT {bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato}. It actually reminds me of the wasabi-glazed salmon blt I made a couple of months ago. That's when I learned that I loved salmon and bacon together.


Salmon Salad BLAT Melt

butter
sourdough bread, sliced
cheddar cheese, sliced
bacon, cooked
avocado
tomato, sliced
sprouts
lettuce


  • In a pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Put cheddar cheese slices on one side and place into the pan to let melt and toast the bread. Once melted, take out and toast the other slice of bread.
  • To the slice of bread with the melted cheese, add the bacon, salmon salad, avocado, tomato, spouts and lettuce. Top with the other toasted piece of bread.



Enjoy!


Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts