Parsley-Panko Crusted Halibut

Oh my! So I had a hilarious incident happen while making the parsley-panko mixture for this. All I can say is always tighten the lid on your spices... I dumped about 1 cup of cayenne into it. Thankfully, I could sift most of it out! Although, I'm sure the extra spice was a nice little surprise. I liked putting this meal together because it's kind of a quick healthy option. I paired it with steamed broccoli, I also thought about serving it with rice but because of my hectic schedule lately... I kept it simple.


Parsley-Panko Crusted Halibut

3-6 halibut fillets, deboned and skinned
salt and pepper, for seasoning the fish
1 cup panko
1/4 cup asiago cheese, grated
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon cayenne
2 teaspoons blackened redfish seasoning
egg wash

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • In a bowl add the panko, asiago, parsley and seasonings, mix well.
  • Season the halibut with salt and pepper. Dip the halibut into the egg wash and then into the parsley-panko mixture.
  • Place the halibut onto the foil-lined baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes.



A great way to get your green vegetables so green is to add baking soda to them while cooking!



Ashley

Comments

  1. Does the baking soda make the vegetables taste any different? And how much baking soda to you add?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it actually doesn't. I usually just add about 1 to 2 teaspoons. It's pretty awesome how much it brightens green vegetables!

    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts